Marble Run Spiral Hoist
Marble Run Spiral Hoist
6Est. Time (hrs)
- Astonishing mechanics: The Marble Run Spiral Hoist is the fourth model in the UGears collection of mechanical marble runs. This wooden marble maze features a fantastic movement system full of uphill and downhill routes
- Rewarding challenge: Similar to other UGears 3D wooden puzzles for adults, this marble 3D maze provides 6+ hours of assembly joy. You can build your own marble coaster alone or in good company
- No extra tools needed: All our 3D puzzles for kids and building kits for adults include illustrated instructions in 11 languages and extra parts. Open the box and start your building adventure right away
- Quadruple the fun: The spiral marble roller coaster promises endless entertainment for all ages. You can create a giant amusement park by using the connectors to unite any two or four marble runs together
- Memorable gift: UGears model kits for adults and kids keep hands busy, spirits high and minds sharp. Reward yourself and your loved ones with the amazing Marble Run Spiral Hoist adventure
- Kit contains all required components and no glue is required
- Precision laser cut plywood. Only requires assembly.
- UGears Mechanical Models are self-propelled, mechanical wooden model assembly kits.
- Perfect for family projects, puzzle enthusiasts, and hands-on STEM learning
- 266 parts
- Assembly time: 6 hours
- Model size 285x263x276mm
Marble Run Spiral Hoist – wooden 3D puzzle from Ugears
The Marble Run Spiral Hoist is the fourth model in the Ugears collection of fascinating DIY wooden mechanical marble runs. The hoist has two types of rails to speed the ascent: the main spiral rails and vertical rails. Turn the crank to lift the colored glass marbles upwards (one marble rises per nine revolutions of the winding crank) to the three-marble storage up top. From there the marbles begin their downhill runs through exciting elements: a high-speed slide, a vertical snake and a mountain river.
Our team of designers created the Marble Run Spiral Hoist and our three other marble runs (Chain Hoist, Stepped Hoist and Tiered Hoist) as fantastic standalones, but also as modular elements able to be connected together into a super Marble Run! You can connect any two or four marble runs together with special connectors (included in each kit) for a giant marble amusement park, with a variety of soaring lifts and obstacles to overcome on the descent. The escapement at the end of each set can send the marbles back to the original hoist, to the adjacent marble run, or alternating between the two (you control this with a special weighted switch).
The Marble Run Spiral Hoist wooden mechanical model consists of 266 parts, is rated "advanced" level, and provides 6+ hours of fun assembly time. No glue or other tools are needed for assembly. Just snap the parts out of their laser pre-cut plywood boards and connect them together, following the detailed, illustrated instructions in 11 languages (English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Ukrainian, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, and Russian) included in each Ugears kit.
There's something mesmerizing about marble runs. Kids and adults can get lost for hours watching the motions of these magical machines, and the Ugears Marble Run Spiral Hoist promises endless entertainment for all ages. Discover your inner engineer as you build this engaging 3D mechanical puzzle. If you're up for a challenge, why not assemble all four marble runs and quadruple the fun? You can leave the model in its attractive natural wood state or unleash your inner artist by painting our models in different colors, as many Ugears fans around the world do.
This model will become a conversation piece in your office or home and provide a fun diversion for your family members, friends and acquaintances. The Marble Run Spiral Hoist makes a great gift, either as a DIY kit or as an exciting toy you've lovingly built with your own hands.
Ready to Build
Ugears models are made from sustainably sourced, laser cut plywood sheets. Everything you need is inside the box, so you can get building right away.
No batteries, no electricity, just Ugears. All mechanical models are powered by the ingenious mechanisms built by you. Just wind up your model and watch it come to life.
Pieces have been designed so they will either click or slide into place. No glue or any other kind of adhesive is needed to build your model.
Models take inspiration from real life inventors and engineers, such as Da Vinci and Galileo. Learn the history behind the model as you build.