4Est. Time (hrs)
- Bold, beautiful model kits for adults: The new automaton by UGears combines a vintage design with the magic of mechanics and a genuine appreciation for nature. Pull the side lever to launch the cyclist into action.
- Hands-on: Assembling our DIY kits for adults is fun and relaxing. Everything is included in the box. These are excellent hobby kits for adults and 3D puzzles for kids.
- Life-long skills: In addition to quality leisure time, our model kits and wood puzzles reinforce fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination, promote spatial awareness, problem-solving and deductive reasoning.
- Fascinating cyclists gifts: Inspired by classic Tour de France chronicles, the Cyclist model building kit embodies the spirit of a great competitive sport. This construction set is a magnificent gift for avid cyclists.
- Original décor: Use our wooden models for adults to build an exquisite home or office décor. Order the Cyclist wooden 3D puzzles for adults NOW and add a new trophy to your automated collection!
- Kit contains all required components and no glue is required
- Precision laser cut plywood. Only requires assembly.
- UGears Mechanical Models are self-propelled, mechanical wooden model assembly kits.
- Perfect for family projects, puzzle enthusiasts, and hands-on STEM learning
- 189 parts
- Assembly time: 4 hours
- Model size 245x175x120mm
Automaton Cyclist – wooden mechanical 3D puzzle from UGEARS
The new automaton by Ugears, a bold and beautiful 3D puzzle for real champions, is rolling in to take us to new victories. Introducing our latest addition to the Ugears automatons family, The Cyclist.
Inspired by classic Tour De France chronicles, The Cyclist embodies the spirit of competition, the great sport and even a greater victory. The signature Ugears design makes this outstanding model – it is a fun build and an original décor element in any home or office. It`s a perfect gift idea for your family, friends and colleagues. Great gift for cyclists, hobbyist or DIY lovers.
While we have no doubt you’ll like the looks of our champion, the main feature is of course, the mechanism. Ugears is known for their original approach to wooden model kits and this time our design wizards used a simple flywheel to create their magic. Start it by pulling the lever on the side of the mechanical puzzle and watch the cyclist launch into a race. The flywheel, the main propelling element of this 3D puzzle, accumulates kinetic energy due to its weight. The Automaton Cyclist is a perfect presentation of how changing weight changes the work of a flywheel mechanism. The wooden puzzle has a special slot where you can put a coin or a screw nut – anything that fits – to increase the weight and change the momentum of the mechanism.
Traditionally, Ugears models are made of wooden materials and come with all you need for assembly. Follow our comprehensive step-by-step multilingual manual and you will get to the finish line breaking no sweat.
Set your mind for victory and welcome to the new race with the Ugears wooden puzzle Automaton Cyclist!
Ready to Build
Ugears models are made from sustainably sourced, laser cut plywood sheets. Everything you need is inside the box, so you can get building right away.
No batteries, no electricity, just Ugears. All mechanical models are powered by the ingenious mechanisms built by you. Just wind up your model and watch it come to life.
Pieces have been designed so they will either click or slide into place. No glue or any other kind of adhesive is needed to build your model.
Models take inspiration from real life inventors and engineers, such as Da Vinci and Galileo. Learn the history behind the model as you build.