5Est. Time (hrs)
- EXQUISITE MONEY STORAGE: Take a step back in time and add an antique flavour to your home or office décor. Meet the cash register, the brand new UGears wooden puzzles set. Once assembled, this 3D wooden puzzle box becomes an elegant mechanical moneybox for storing bills and coins.
- ENGAGING EXPERIENCE: Building UGears construction kits is a captivating adventure. You'll be fascinated by this hands-on experience grounded in pure mechanics. No glue or extra tools are required. Have fun alone or with your children, friends or family.
- REAL PROTOTYPE: Like other UGears 3D models and model building kits, this wooden box is a functioning miniature of a cash register. It contains separate boxes for notes and coins, a code-operated lock, a counter, an automatic coin detector, and a bill acceptor. To initiate the mechanism, just wind up the rubber band motor.
- JOYFUL LEARNING: Assembling this wooden mechanical model helps children develop their fine motor skills and perseverance in completing complex tasks. Also, kids can learn about counting in a simple and enjoyable way. Encourage them to use the cash register at their lemonade stands or at any other enterprise they create to earn their first dollars.
- SPLENDID GIFT IDEA: In addition to ensuring quality leisure time, assembled UGears building kits for adults and 3D puzzles for kids become exclusive, collectable décor. Delight your family, friends, or even your business partners with the fascinating experience of handcrafting a masterpiece. Order the 3D model cash register NOW!
- Kit contains all required components and no glue is required
- Precision laser cut plywood. Only requires assembly.
- UGears Mechanical Models are self-propelled, mechanical wooden model assembly kits.
- Perfect for family projects, puzzle enthusiasts, and hands-on STEM learning
- 405 parts
- Assembly time: 5 hours
- Model size Open 245x335x178mm
- Model size Closed 245x153x178mm
Ugears wooden 3D puzzle Cash register for coins and notes
We all know that the real values in life don’t have a monetary equivalent, but if you happen to require storage for your cash, Ugears can offer you something that comes with fun, learning, and a good time. Introducing your new mechanical moneybox, The Cash Register.
This original and clever mechanical bank is designed as a vintage cash register to keep your finances safe. Just like its real life prototype, the model has coin and notes boxes. For extra-protection, they are secured with a code lock. You can update your code however you like using the code mechanism.
Your cash bank accepts coins from 10 to 35 mm diameter – which covers most of the coin sizes circulating in the world. To keep track of your finances the Cash Register is equipped with a counter and an automatic coin detector. The operation modes switch depending on whether there is a coin in a coin slot or not. If you need to put a coin in the cashbox, put it in a special slot, lift and lower the lever. Duly registered by the counter, the coin will disappear inside the box. When it comes to storing notes, your Cash Register provides an automatic bill acceptor. In order to initiate the mechanism, wind up the rubber-band motor by pulling the lever up and down ten times. This will be enough for the Cash Register to pull in 3-4 notes you put into the note slot.
If you need to access your savings, enter the secret code to unlock the Register and turn the key until the cashbox comes out. This will also reset the counter.
The vintage Art Deco body of the model makes it an exquisite decorative detail to any interior, and welcome present for a friend or colleague. This clever mechanical model will help you to teach kids about counting in a simple and fun way. Use it in your lemonade stand enterprise. With The Cash Register from Ugears you might see your sales increase – and definitely a serious rise in the fun sector!
Ready to Build
Ugears models are made from sustainably sourced, laser cut plywood sheets. Everything you need is inside the box, so you can get building right away.
No batteries, no electricity, just Ugears. All mechanical models are powered by the ingenious mechanisms built by you. Just wind up your model and watch it come to life.
Pieces have been designed so they will either click or slide into place. No glue or any other kind of adhesive is needed to build your model.
Models take inspiration from real life inventors and engineers, such as Da Vinci and Galileo. Learn the history behind the model as you build.