1Est. Time (hrs)
- Go far and beyond with the futuristic mini-model of a space conqueror Mars Buggy from the UGears collection of mechanical models.
- Spare 30 minutes or so to enjoy the assembly of an ingenious mechanical space vehicle. Inspired by ever-exciting sci-fi and no less amazing recent developments in the space industry, UGears engineers pay tribute to the final frontier romantics with a six-wheel mechanical space-rover, the Mars Buggy.
- Your new space vehicle comes in a box of 100 × 275 × 9 mm dimensions. All 95 details are pre-cut in ply-wood boards with high-precision lasers and need no glue or additional tools to put together. Completely assembled, it measures 90 × 62 × 68 mm.
- All the elements of the model, including camera, solar panels and a ladder in the rear end are made of a high quality plywood. On its front side, the rover proudly carries an image of Mars, the distant planet it is designed to roam.
- Kit contains all required components and no glue is required
- Precision laser cut plywood. Only requires assembly.
- UGears Mechanical Models are self-propelled, mechanical wooden model assembly kits.
- Perfect for family projects, puzzle enthusiasts, and hands-on STEM learning
- 95 parts
- Assembly time: 1 hours
- Model size 90x62x68mm
Ready to Build
Ugears models are made from sustainably sourced, laser cut plywood sheets. Everything you need is inside the box, so you can get building right away.
No batteries, no electricity, just Ugears. All mechanical models are powered by the ingenious mechanisms built by you. Just wind up your model and watch it come to life.
Pieces have been designed so they will either click or slide into place. No glue or any other kind of adhesive is needed to build your model.
Models take inspiration from real life inventors and engineers, such as Da Vinci and Galileo. Learn the history behind the model as you build.