Game Master's Screen
Game Master's Screen
4Est. Time (hrs)
- FASCINATING GAME MASTER SCREEN: once assembled, helps a game master to smoothly lead the game, and easily replaces the cheat sheets. An individual dice tower serves the Game Master to throw his or her dice
- FIRST ASSEMBLE, THEN PLAY: UGears models, wooden model kits are easy to build and fun to use and play for hours with your favourite card games
- UNIQUE DESIGN and CONCEPT: Unparalleled wooden construction kits for adults, 3D Puzzle mechanical models for family games and board game accessories industry. Don't miss our four other gaming devices: card holder, dice tower, dice keeper and deck box
- SATISFIES ALL YOUR NEEDS for tabletop games, dice games, fun family games or role-play games. BEST SOLUTION to smoothly lead the game, carry or store your favourite board game accessories and supplies
- PERFECT GIFT for hobbyists, board gamers or poker players interested in EXQUISITE 3D wooden puzzles model kits for adults, card case, playing card holder, game box, gaming tower, dice roller or wooden dm screen
- Kit contains all required components and no glue is required
- Precision laser cut plywood. Only requires assembly.
- UGears Mechanical Models are self-propelled, mechanical wooden model assembly kits.
- Perfect for family projects, puzzle enthusiasts, and hands-on STEM learning
- 160 parts
- Assembly time: 4 hours
- Model size 870x265x335mm
An exciting collection for role playing game lovers, Ugears Games gets another remarkable addition: the ever-popular game accessory reimagined by Ugear’s wizards in a new unique fashion. Ugears would like to present - the Screen.
When folded together, this unconventionally looking device resembles a large book. Completely unfolded it opens as a folding screen with four panels, each of which has a special rubber-band fixture to hold an A4 size sheet of paper. Of course, you don’t have to use all four panels at the same time. If you need to save space on your gaming table, you can easily fold one or two panels away.
A special catch of the Screen is its central element: an individual dice tower. Built in between the central panels, this extra game accessory is designed to serve the Game Master should he want to throw his die secretly without showing the result to the players.
This convenient and beautiful looking device is easy to assemble and even easier to use. The fantasy inspired detail of the wooden panels is designed to make you feel like a real Master of the Game holding an ancient folio about an adventure, the greatest of them all.
For all those who enjoys the true spirit of the game and is fond of clever mechanisms, we recommend checking the rest of the models in the Ugears Games collection!
The Master’s Screen kit has all you need for assembly: a set of high-quality plywood boards with precisely cutout parts, full-color, detailed step by step, truly easy to follow instructions in 11 languages (Ukrainian, English, German, French, Polish, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Italian, Chinese and Korean) and several spare parts inside. No glue and special tools are needed for putting the Master’s Screen together. You can assemble it at home on the table. Fits together like a puzzle without glue or special tools or even toothpicks thanks to Ugears’ patented joints.
Ready to Build
Ugears models are made from sustainably sourced, laser cut plywood sheets. Everything you need is inside the box, so you can get building right away.
No batteries, no electricity, just Ugears. All mechanical models are powered by the ingenious mechanisms built by you. Just wind up your model and watch it come to life.
Pieces have been designed so they will either click or slide into place. No glue or any other kind of adhesive is needed to build your model.
Models take inspiration from real life inventors and engineers, such as Da Vinci and Galileo. Learn the history behind the model as you build.