3Est. Time (hrs)
- FASCINATING WOODEN CARD HOLDER: Once assembled, this sliding playing card case will improve your game by handling up to 12 packs of cards (NOT INCLUDED) and save space on the gaming table
- FIRST ASSEMBLE, THEN PLAY: UGears models, wooden model kits are easy to build and fun to use and play for hours with your favourite card games
- UNIQUE DESIGN and CONCEPT: Unparalleled wooden construction kits for adults, 3D Puzzle mechanical models for family games and board game accessories industry. Don't miss our four other gaming devices: dice tower, dice keeper, deck box and GM Screen
- SATISFIES ALL YOUR NEEDS for tabletop games, dice games, fun family games or role-play games. BEST SOLUTION to smoothly lead the game, carry or store your favourite board game accessories and supplies
- PERFECT GIFT for hobbyists, board gamers or poker players interested in EXQUISITE 3D wooden puzzles model kits for adults, card case, playing card holder, game box, gaming tower, dice roller or wooden dm screen
- Kit contains all required components and no glue is required
- Precision laser cut plywood. Only requires assembly.
- UGears Mechanical Models are self-propelled, mechanical wooden model assembly kits.
- Perfect for family projects, puzzle enthusiasts, and hands-on STEM learning
- 77 parts
- Assembly time: 3 hours
- Model size 245x236x112mm
Smart strategists, brave conquerors, wizards and travellers, and all those appreciating a good old card game – rejoice! For your next epic adventure is about to begin – now, with the new Card Holder from Ugears Games series designed especially for all board game lovers. The model, designed specially to improve your gaming experience: it will accommodate game cards and help you save space on your gaming table.
Whether you are on a medieval fantasy quest or a futuristic space adventure, the Card Holder will be at your service to help you sort your cards, avoid mix-ups, and focus on the game. Your new clever device has 12 compartments with spacers that accommodate up to 400 63.5х88 mm cards. The compartments are big enough to hold the cards in sleeves.
The Card Holder is not merely a pretty box – even though its intricate design with delicate woodwork makes it an outstanding model on its own. It is an exciting device with a smart mechanism inside. An extending mechanism turns the box into ergonomic staircase shelves that allow you to conveniently pick a card from any stack in your Card Holder. In the extended mode the Card Holder enables four extra slots for cards of 45х68 mm size.
The Card Holder will become your indispensable assistant in a game world as well as a convenient and reliable storage unit for the time in between games: place your cards securely inside the device, lock with a self-contained latch. It is now ready to travel in your backpack. Beautiful patterns of the delicate woodwork guarantees that you will enjoy your useful and attractive model anywhere you take it.
The Card Holder from Ugears will clear your table to ensure the most efficient arrangement of game elements and maximum comfort to the players. Bring your friends and let the game begin!
The Card Holder kit has all you need for assembly: a set of high-quality plywood boards with precisely cutout parts, full-color, detailed step by step, truly easy to follow instructions in 11 languages (Ukrainian, English, German, French, Polish, Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Italian, Chinese and Korean) and several spare parts inside. No glue and special tools are needed for putting the Card Holder together. You can assemble it at home on the table. Fits together like a puzzle without glue or special tools or even toothpicks thanks to Ugears’ patented joints.
Ready to Build
Ugears models are made from sustainably sourced, laser cut plywood sheets. Everything you need is inside the box, so you can get building right away.
No batteries, no electricity, just Ugears. All mechanical models are powered by the ingenious mechanisms built by you. Just wind up your model and watch it come to life.
Pieces have been designed so they will either click or slide into place. No glue or any other kind of adhesive is needed to build your model.
Models take inspiration from real life inventors and engineers, such as Da Vinci and Galileo. Learn the history behind the model as you build.