Royal Carriage (Limited Edition)
Royal Carriage (Limited Edition)
4Est. Time (hrs)
- Inspired by the landing of 1902, the intricate and elegant carriage is drawn by four graceful horses. UGears engineers pay special attention to the details of the model: the seats of the passenger room imitate soft leather, the carriers wear their best coat coats and the royal coat of arms is laser etched on the door panel. The doors lock in the open or closed position. The rubber strap suspension straps make the design of the car even more realistic.
- The model is powered by a small and compact rubber band motor which is easy to assemble. The ingenious design of the car allows you to observe the operation of the mechanism through the carved body of the model. The lift key is shaped to look like the Royal Crest but with an engraved UGears logo laser. Despite the small motor, a fully coiled model (20-25 half rotations of the wind-up key) can travel up to 4 metres. This is possible due to a freewheel mechanism which ensures that the model will move for some time after the engine is completed.
- The model is made from a high quality plywood tested in European laboratories and approved for the production of children's furniture. No glue and special tools are required to join the model. You can assemble it at home on the table. Fits together like a puzzle without glue or special tools or even toothpicks thanks to UGears patented plywood joints
- Model number: 70050
- Kit contains all required components and no glue is required
- Precision laser cut plywood. Only requires assembly.
- UGears Mechanical Models are self-propelled, mechanical wooden model assembly kits.
- Perfect for family projects, puzzle enthusiasts, and hands-on STEM learning
- 290 parts
- Assembly time: 4 hours
- Model size 520x120x135mm
Ugears 3D puzzle Royal Сarriage – perfect gift idea for all ages
Ahead of the Royal Wedding of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry on the 19th May, Ugears has released its incredibly detailed build-your-own model of the Royal Carriage.
Inspired by the 1902 State Landau, the intricate and elegant Carriage is drawn by four graceful horses. Ugears’ designers put special attention in to the details of the model: the seats of the passenger compartment imitate soft leather, the coachmen wear their finest dress coats, and the Royal coat of arms is laser etched on the door panels. The doors lock in the open or closed position. The rubber band suspension belts make the design of the coach even more realistic.
The Royal Carriage kit comes with two sets of figures, Prince Harry in his finest military dress and his beautiful bride Meghan, as well as HRH The Queen and HRH The Duke of Edinburgh. You can choose which royals will go on a stroll – two figures at a time.
The model is driven by a small and compact rubber band motor that is easy to assemble. The clever design of the Carriage allows you to observe the workings of the mechanism through the carved body of the model. The winding key is shaped to look like the Royal coat of arms but with a Ugears logo laser etched on it. Despite the small-sized motor, a fully wound up (20-25 half-turns of the winding key) model can cover up to 4 meters. This is possible due to a freewheel mechanism that ensures that the model continues to move for some time because of momentum after the motor has finished its work.
The front wheels of the Carriage have a small turning angle and the back wheels can be blocked to prevent the wind up model from fleeing away prematurely. When you are ready to send your Royal Carriage for a stroll, switch the small lever in the rear that will release the back axle.
Celebrate the royal wedding and the beauty of mechanics with the new Royal Carriage model from Ugears. We do declare that assembling this model is a royal pleasure.
The kit has all you need for assembly: a set of high-quality plywood boards with precisely cutout parts, full-color, detailed step by step, truly easy to follow instructions and several spare parts inside. The first thing you notice when opening the box is a sweet faint scent of wood. It’s natural and healthy. The model is made of a high quality plywood tested in European laboratories and also approved for use in the production of furniture for children. No glue and special tools are needed for putting the model together. You can assemble it at home on the table. Fits together like a puzzle without glue or special tools or even toothpicks thanks to Ugears’ patented plywood joints.
Ready to Build
Ugears models are made from sustainably sourced, laser cut plywood sheets. Everything you need is inside the box, so you can get building right away.
No batteries, no electricity, just Ugears. All mechanical models are powered by the ingenious mechanisms built by you. Just wind up your model and watch it come to life.
Pieces have been designed so they will either click or slide into place. No glue or any other kind of adhesive is needed to build your model.
Models take inspiration from real life inventors and engineers, such as Da Vinci and Galileo. Learn the history behind the model as you build.