10Est. Time (min)
- Includes four small models: helicopter, hydroplane, airship and airplane
- Each item contains 13-19 parts
- Kit contains all required components and no glue is required
- Precision laser cut plywood. Only requires assembly.
- UGears Mechanical Models are self-propelled, mechanical wooden model assembly kits.
- Perfect for family projects, puzzle enthusiasts, and hands-on STEM learning
- 62 parts
- Assembly time: 10 min
- Model size Helicopter (15 pcs) 32x44x52mm
- Model size Hydroplane (19 pcs) 53x35x59mm
- Model size Dirigible (15 pcs) 18x33x73mm
- Model size Airplane (13 pcs) 62x37x64mm
Ugears Fidgets-Aircrafts: Helicopter, Hydroplane, Airship, Airplane
Models Size: 3,2*4,4*5,2 cm / 5,3*3,5*5,9 cm / 1,8*3,3*7,3 cm / 6,2*3,7*6,4 cm
Package size: 3,9*3,0*0,6 in (10*7,5*1,6 cm)
Number of components: 13-19 depending on a model
Estimated time for assembly: 1 hour
The unique set of 4 individual miniature models for self-assembly for grown-ups and kids from 5 years old to 80 and beyond. The set includes Helicopter, Hydroplane, Airship, Airplane with basic elements of mechanics.
The models aremade entirely from high-grade wooden materials. All component parts are already cut off and can be easily removed from the board. The model assembles easily like a puzzle without glue, toothpicks and special tools by following an illustrated color manual.
Use them to organize your thoughts and ideas, drive new insights, relieve stress and to regain control over your emotions. Each model has an eyelet for hanging. Let them become your everyday life companions as key-charms or original trinkets. Also it’s a great welcome gift to your beloved or a compliment to your friends and colleague
Ready to Build
Ugears models are made from sustainably sourced, laser cut plywood sheets. Everything you need is inside the box, so you can get building right away.
No batteries, no electricity, just Ugears. All mechanical models are powered by the ingenious mechanisms built by you. Just wind up your model and watch it come to life.
Pieces have been designed so they will either click or slide into place. No glue or any other kind of adhesive is needed to build your model.
Models take inspiration from real life inventors and engineers, such as Da Vinci and Galileo. Learn the history behind the model as you build.