3Est. Time (hrs)
- The UGears Combination Lock is an intriguing model. If you love secrets and conspiracy theories, then this UGears cryptic model is exactly right for you. Dive straight into the world of conspiracy, secrets and cryptography with the UGears combination lock.
- The 3-digit code allows you to create more than 1,000 cryptic combinations on this model. The Combination Lock consists of two parts. It opens if you set the right 3-digit combination. You can hide the keys, small items and your own secrets inside. The Lock has a convenient "eyelet” to hang the lock on a bag.
- This sophisticated model gives the feel of real-life motion mechanics that the user can build and bring into action.
- The model kit contains 34 pieces of eco-friendly wood materials and can be assembled under 3 hours following the detailed step-by-step instructions manual included with the kit.
- It can be used as an educational model for kids as it helps in developing logical thinking, enhancing attention and concentration skills as well as improving attention to detail skills in kids as they try to decode this cryptic model.
- Kit contains all required components and no glue is required
- Precision laser cut plywood. Only requires assembly.
- UGears Mechanical Models are self-propelled, mechanical wooden model assembly kits.
- Perfect for family projects, puzzle enthusiasts, and hands-on STEM learning
- 34 parts
- Assembly time: 1.5 hours
- Model size 97x66x98mm
Ugears 3D brain teaser Combination Lock: create your own code
Inspired by “The Da Vinci Code”. We dived into the world of conspirology, secrets and cryptography while designing our new intriguing Cryptex model. The Combination Lock consists of two parts. It opens if you set the right 3-digit combination. You can hide the keys, small items and your own secrets inside. The Lock has a convenient "eyelet" to hang the lock on a bag. Try to create your own Da Vinci Code’s Cryptex with 1000 combinations of 3 digit code. Assemble UGEARS Lock and get the idea of modern combination lock principle.
Ready to Build
Ugears models are made from sustainably sourced, laser cut plywood sheets. Everything you need is inside the box, so you can get building right away.
No batteries, no electricity, just Ugears. All mechanical models are powered by the ingenious mechanisms built by you. Just wind up your model and watch it come to life.
Pieces have been designed so they will either click or slide into place. No glue or any other kind of adhesive is needed to build your model.
Models take inspiration from real life inventors and engineers, such as Da Vinci and Galileo. Learn the history behind the model as you build.