11Est. Time (hrs)
- The UGM-11 Truck is what we call 100% “Rubberpunk”; it is a perfect combination of both, clockwork and steampunk worlds.
- You need no glue to put UGears models together, which makes watching it working and moving even more exciting.
- UGears Truck includes detailed step-by-step instruction.
- Complete Your Set: UGM-11 Truck Additions; Tractor; Trailer; Combine Harvester
- Kit contains all required components and no glue is required
- Precision laser cut plywood. Only requires assembly.
- UGears Mechanical Models are self-propelled, mechanical wooden model assembly kits.
- Perfect for family projects, puzzle enthusiasts, and hands-on STEM learning
- 420 parts
- Assembly time: 10-12 hours
- Model size 340x140x130mm
Ugears DIY self-propelled wooden 3D puzzle Truck UGM-11
The UGM-11 Truck represents a new generation of UGEARS mechanical models with greater sophistication and more features. This model runs, shifts, steers, and accelerates just like a real truck. First ‘fuel up’ by turning the lever on top of the cab. Then ‘start’ the engine with the shifter in ‘idle’ and see four pistons moving realistically under the folding hood. Open the cabin door to find a fully functioning steering wheel and even a working gas pedal. Ready for a ride? Shift the transmission into ‘forward’ or ‘reverse’ and watch your truck head back to the fields for another load of hay.
The UGM-11 Truck is what we call 100% “Rubberpunk,” meaning a perfect blend of clockwork and steampunk worlds. We deliberately designed this model to have a raw, open look so even the casual observer could appreciate the marvels going on inside. This kit may take some time to build, but the rewards are absolutely worth it for those who love mechanics.
Self-assembly; No glue required
Ready to Build
Ugears models are made from sustainably sourced, laser cut plywood sheets. Everything you need is inside the box, so you can get building right away.
No batteries, no electricity, just Ugears. All mechanical models are powered by the ingenious mechanisms built by you. Just wind up your model and watch it come to life.
Pieces have been designed so they will either click or slide into place. No glue or any other kind of adhesive is needed to build your model.
Models take inspiration from real life inventors and engineers, such as Da Vinci and Galileo. Learn the history behind the model as you build.