2Est. Time (hrs)
- Working in the fields, farmers carefully treat every inch of their ground in order to get the maximum profit. It is northing to do without a combine at the large farms.
- Combine — harvester UGears is a model that offers a variety of mechanics. When driving the harvester, a reel starts spinning, as in the real prototype. The model has a built secret box. It opens with a lever, located to the left of the cab.
- Our combine starts with a simple movement or spinning of the large back wheel. On the other side of the cabin there is a lever that can lock or run the harvester. Harvester works on rubber engine.
- The kit has all you need for assembly: a set of high-quality plywood boards with precisely cutout parts, detailed step-by-step instructions, and additional details. The quality and accuracy of the parts is very high due to a laser cut method we employ.
- You need no glue to put UGears models together, which makes watching it working and moving even more exciting. You can assemble them at home on the table. All you need is your own hands, patience, and assembly instructions.
- Kit contains all required components and no glue is required
- Precision laser cut plywood. Only requires assembly.
- UGears Mechanical Models are self-propelled, mechanical wooden model assembly kits.
- Perfect for family projects, puzzle enthusiasts, and hands-on STEM learning
- 154 parts
- Assembly time: 2 hours
- Model size 274x165x133mm
Ugears self-propelled 3D puzzle Combine Harvester
The UGEARS Combine Harvester is a top-to-bottom example of the wonders of mechanics. Drag the harvester backwards to wind up its rubber band motor. Release the hand brake lever and off you go to bring in the crops. You’ll see the cutter board reel at the front spin just like a real harvester, but what you won’t see is a hidden box to the left of the driver’s cabin for sending love notes to your favorite farmer.Self-assembly: No glue required
Ready to Build
Ugears models are made from sustainably sourced, laser cut plywood sheets. Everything you need is inside the box, so you can get building right away.
No batteries, no electricity, just Ugears. All mechanical models are powered by the ingenious mechanisms built by you. Just wind up your model and watch it come to life.
Pieces have been designed so they will either click or slide into place. No glue or any other kind of adhesive is needed to build your model.
Models take inspiration from real life inventors and engineers, such as Da Vinci and Galileo. Learn the history behind the model as you build.