Tram With Rails
Tram With Rails
5Est. Time (hrs)
- It's now a rarity to find an original cognitive game for adults and children isn t it. Flipping through the endless pages of the online store or go through the ranks in the mall and nothing catches your eye. That is why we are proud to offer a truly unique thing, this Self Assembly moving UGears Tram.
- Due to the rubber engine it can leisurely move on the rail track in both directions. Using special levers, you can raise and lower the rail track and launch the tram on it forwarding it to one other. There is a special box for “parcels” and notes. Model for Self Assembly without glue and special tools (details ready and simply removed from the board). Step by step instruction will help you to create this masterpiece with your own hands.
- The tram size assembled: L x W x H: 158x73x137 mm.
- Railway 767x54x70 mm Packing size L x W x H 370x130x30 mm. The size of the assembled model L x W x H: 165 x 77 x 90 mm
- Kit contains all required components and no glue is required
- Precision laser cut plywood. Only requires assembly.
- UGears Mechanical Models are self-propelled, mechanical wooden model assembly kits.
- Perfect for family projects, puzzle enthusiasts, and hands-on STEM learning
- 154 parts
- Assembly time: 4-5 hours
- Model size 767x73x160mm
Ugears DIY wooden self-propelled 3D puzzle Tram on Rails
A tram (also known as “tramcar,” “streetcar” or “cable car”) is one of the oldest forms of urban transportation. The UGEARS Tram is inspired by the earliest streetcars and funiculars and is probably the most romantic model in our catalog. In addition to displaying a great deal of retro flair, the Tram can actually travel on its included adjustable tracks. In level mode the Tram cruises the rails under the power of its wind-up rubber band motor. In incline mode the Tram simply employs the power of gravity along with its gear-drive transmission to gracefully scale down tracks. The Tram even has a hidden box for carrying messages to a special passenger waiting at the next stop.
Self-assembly; No glue required
Ready to Build
Ugears models are made from sustainably sourced, laser cut plywood sheets. Everything you need is inside the box, so you can get building right away.
No batteries, no electricity, just Ugears. All mechanical models are powered by the ingenious mechanisms built by you. Just wind up your model and watch it come to life.
Pieces have been designed so they will either click or slide into place. No glue or any other kind of adhesive is needed to build your model.
Models take inspiration from real life inventors and engineers, such as Da Vinci and Galileo. Learn the history behind the model as you build.