2Est. Time (hrs)
- UNIQUE MECHANICAL MODEL - mechanical 3D Puzzle which impresses with its originality. It's not just a wooden craft, it's a whole moving mechanism, and also an excellent decor element
- BEGINNER KIT - the simplest model for your first craft, do not be afraid to get confused in so many details, our step-by-step instruction will help you to do everything right!
- FULL SET – it's a self-assembly model kit and everything you need comes in the package, you don't need any additional materials – no glue, hacksaw or batteries required. So you can immediately start working!
- UNIQUE AND ECO-FRIENDLY - an unusual puzzle with a natural material - high-quality plywood, which was not treated with chemical harmful substances and is absolutely safe for children
- NICE GIFT – our UGears dynamometer is a perfect gift for lovers of handicrafts or for those wishing to have fun with their kids and do something special with their own hands
- Kit contains all required components and no glue is required
- Precision laser cut plywood. Only requires assembly.
- UGears Mechanical Models are self-propelled, mechanical wooden model assembly kits.
- Perfect for family projects, puzzle enthusiasts, and hands-on STEM learning
- 48 parts
- Assembly time: 2 hours
- Model size 147x72x170mm
Ugears wooden 3D brain teaser Dynamometer – perfect gift for all ages
If you have trouble deciding what to do with your day then the Dynamometer is just the machine for you. Similar to our Pneumatic Engine, this model operates by turning air pressure into motion. The difference is that this model will give direction to your otherwise aimless day. Blow on the top gear to set the mechanism in motion. The air pressure you apply spins the arrow until it lands on your task for the day. Now get to it!The Dynamometer is one of the simplest UGEARS models but at the same time it demonstrates several basic principles of mechanics, including the cascade of gears and the mechanical junction known as the Geneva drive. Self-assembly; No glue required
Ready to Build
Ugears models are made from sustainably sourced, laser cut plywood sheets. Everything you need is inside the box, so you can get building right away.
No batteries, no electricity, just Ugears. All mechanical models are powered by the ingenious mechanisms built by you. Just wind up your model and watch it come to life.
Pieces have been designed so they will either click or slide into place. No glue or any other kind of adhesive is needed to build your model.
Models take inspiration from real life inventors and engineers, such as Da Vinci and Galileo. Learn the history behind the model as you build.