20 Minute Timer
20 Minute Timer
3Est. Time (hrs)
- 3D SELF PROPELLED MODEL TIMER - UGears Timer is a unique mechanical 3D puzzle, which magically counts the time. Entertaining and fabulous craft that will create an atmosphere of fairy tale.
- MECHANICAL MIRACLE – Amazing wooden set, which don't need batteries to countdown. It is absolutely fascinating to see the true mechanical miracle coming to life in your hands.
- UNIQUE - extraordinary wooden timer, which can be set for 20 minutes. It will be the most unusual gift. Surprise your loved ones! Video will give you a quick overview of our model.
- ECO-FRIENDLY - made of 100% natural plywood without dyestuff and varnish, not treated with any harmful substances. You need no glue to put UGears models together; this kit includes everything you need.
- HIGH QUALITY GUARANTEED - Quality of our timer meets all standards, the whole set is thought out to the smallest details. That's why all our customers are completely satisfied with the purchase, try it yourself!
- Kit contains all required components and no glue is required
- Precision laser cut plywood. Only requires assembly.
- UGears Mechanical Models are self-propelled, mechanical wooden model assembly kits.
- Perfect for family projects, puzzle enthusiasts, and hands-on STEM learning
- 107 parts
- Assembly time: 3-4 hours
- Model size 173x80x256mm
Ugears wooden brain teaser Timer for 20 Minutes – perfect gift idea
The Timer is one of UGEAR’s most beautiful models. It is an exquisite and refined mechanical device that can count down to zero starting from 1 to 20 minutes. Just set the Timer’s rubber band-powered counter hand, wind up the alarm, and watch the relaxing and elegant clockwork tick away until the alarm reminds you it’s time to do it all again. Great for meditation and adds a sophisticated accent to any work or living space!
Self-assembly: No glue required
Ready to Build
Ugears models are made from sustainably sourced, laser cut plywood sheets. Everything you need is inside the box, so you can get building right away.
No batteries, no electricity, just Ugears. All mechanical models are powered by the ingenious mechanisms built by you. Just wind up your model and watch it come to life.
Pieces have been designed so they will either click or slide into place. No glue or any other kind of adhesive is needed to build your model.
Models take inspiration from real life inventors and engineers, such as Da Vinci and Galileo. Learn the history behind the model as you build.