2Est. Time (hrs)
- Take to the fields this vintage model tractor by UGears, a rattling greeting from centuries past! This sophisticated, real-life mechanical toy requires no electronics to run. With parts made of high-quality plywood, it features a rubber band- activated all-wheel drive motor that allows this model to move on a flat surface at a speed of about 5 centimeters per second.
- You can shift the tractor's real transmission from “park” to “low” to plow for your spring planting or step it up to “sport” gear and watch it race to the end of the field. Set UGears tractor model's chattering clockwork in motion and watch It'sow a smile on your favorite farmer's face!
- Complete Your Set: Trailer; Combine Harvester; UGM-11 Truck; UGM-11 Truck Additions Number of parts: 97 Estimated time of assembly: 2-3 hours
- These designs are inspired by real-life mechanisms. The team believes that building these beautiful working models should be fun. They have dedicated their engineering know-how, meticulous product testing and quality control to a single goal: Ensuring that the models provide an engaging and rewarding experience for the whole family.
- Kit contains all required components and no glue is required
- Precision laser cut plywood. Only requires assembly.
- UGears Mechanical Models are self-propelled, mechanical wooden model assembly kits.
- Perfect for family projects, puzzle enthusiasts, and hands-on STEM learning
- 97 parts
- Assembly time: 2-3 hours
- Model size 201x87x137mm
Ugears wooden self-propelled 3D puzzle Tractor – perfect gift idea
The UGEARS tractor is a rattling greeting from centuries past. No electronics - just plywood, a rubber band motor, and tons of fun! You can shift your tractor’s real transmission from ‘park’ to ‘low’ to plow for your spring planting or step it up to ‘sport’ gear and watch it race to the end of the field.
Self-assembly: No glue required
Ready to Build
Ugears models are made from sustainably sourced, laser cut plywood sheets. Everything you need is inside the box, so you can get building right away.
No batteries, no electricity, just Ugears. All mechanical models are powered by the ingenious mechanisms built by you. Just wind up your model and watch it come to life.
Pieces have been designed so they will either click or slide into place. No glue or any other kind of adhesive is needed to build your model.
Models take inspiration from real life inventors and engineers, such as Da Vinci and Galileo. Learn the history behind the model as you build.